| Experienced Paraplanner | Christchurch | £34,000 - £40,000 + 6 Month Bonus Scheme |
The client is a well-established and trusted name in Financial Services across the region. They have a wealth of clients seeking financial planning advice across the South of England and are seeking a Technical Paraplanner to join their busy Christchurch branch. In this position you will be required to support an individual Independent Financial Advisor but also help the team in the office.
- Reporting to the Directors
- Supporting all Financial Advisors on staff.
- Researching products and producing detailed reports for presentation to the client.
- Managing a busy workload to tight timescales.
- Potential training of Financial Administrator
- Level 4 diploma or Chartered Status is preferred, but not essential
- Must be experienced with Inheritance Tax, Pension Transfers, Discretionary Fund Management cases
- Proven track record of performance
- Need to be analytical
- Good experience of client contact
- Clear communicator
Salary/Package: £34,000 - £40,000 per annum + 6-month bonus Scheme with 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays and Private medical insurance.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Financial Advice
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"