MB Fitzgerald are working with an award winning firm of Chartered Financial Planners based in Nottingham city centre to recruit an experienced Paraplanner to their team.
The company are highly regarded and focus on providing whole of market, full financial planning and cash flow modelling solutions for their clients, who always come first. Because they work in a different way to most other Financial Planning businesses, there will be plenty to learn for any Paraplanner joining the business.
We are looking for an experienced Paraplanner who has a strong knowledge of Financial Services. Due to the HNW level of client that they work with and the technical elements of the work, we are looking for candidates to be Diploma Qualified or at least studying towards this.
The company are willing to provide a competitive salary plus benefits and bonus as well as support towards study for professional qualifications. Responsibilities include:
- Identify and discuss areas for planning with the adviser.
- Undertake relevant research to identify suitable solutions to meet a client's specific objectives.
- Prepare relevant documentation and comparisons for review.
- Prepare draft suitability letters to be discussed and signed.
- Responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the information on which client recommendations are made.
- Complete applications or proposal forms (in conjunction with the Administrative team).
- When instructed, ensure changes to a client's investment portfolio are made, and made accurately and promptly.
- Act as a point of contact and deal effectively with client queries.
- Prepare existing client files ready for reviews.
- If appropriate, attend client meetings with advisers.
- Ensure any updates and reports are issued to clients in a timely manner.
- Review client investment portfolios, asset allocations, risk profile etc. at the appropriate time.
- Either directly or by way of the Administration Team, obtaining information from third parties to assist with the production of financial plans including factsheets, illustrations and product literature.
Provide technical and research support
- Provide technical and research support to the Financial Planners in respect of our clients, as it is required.
- To provide drafts of investment updates and other client communications to the Financial Planners for consideration. This includes reports, letters and other methods of communication.
- To provide support to our firm's Financial Planners in completing non-client facing tasks involved in preparing and administering any recommendations being made to a client. This may be in association with the Administration Team.
- Ensure all dealings with clients are carried out in a professional, prompt, accurate and courteous manner.
- Ensure all necessary supporting documentation is maintained according to our procedures including the collation of any quantitative detailed information required to support any recommendations to be made.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'