Industry: Financial Services (Asset/ Fund Management)
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 depending on level of experience
Location: Central London
Work From Home: Hybrid model
• Providing legal advice and support to global stakeholders and group trading entities across the business.
• Negotiating and drafting a wide range of global commercial contracts and transactional documents.
• Point of contact for all Group entities for NDA related matters (includes negotiating and drafting).
• Providing support in relation to global corporate M&A transactions (including M&A related documents) and private equity matters.
• Conducting and assisting with red-flag reviews of complex UK government tenders and contracts up to to identify potential areas of risk for the business.
• Managing the Group’s intellectual property portfolio (patents and trademarks).
Company Secretarial Duties
• Drafting board resolutions for all Group entities (trading, holding and dormant) and arranging for signatures from relevant directors.
• Assisting with business-as-usual corporate matters and queries across the Group.
• Filing documentation with Companies House (including confirmation statements and Group accounts) and updating company information.
• Supporting with specific Group projects such as equity share transfers and researching corporate governance matters.
• Liaising with external company secretary teams.
• Utilising the Diligent software along with updating corporate records and
• Maintaining the Group directors list, Group diary and list of authorized signatories across the Group.
• Al least 2 years experience working as a Paralegal.
• Financial Services industry experience.
• Legal degree or equivalent qualification
• Experience carrying out company secretary duties.
• Experience assisting in drafting commercial contracts.
• M&A work is beneficial but not essential
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'