Gi Group are looking for experienced order pickers to work for our client based in the Barnsley, S75 Area.
During this role you will be responsible for picking customer orders in a fast paced, warehouse environment.
Working Hours/Shift Patterns:
Monday - Friday, 08:00-17:00
Rate of pay:
£8.91 per hour
* Order picking with the use of paper based pick sheets and hand held scanners.
* Goods receiving & packing orders
* Assisting with dispatch
* Labelling of orders
* Shrink wrapping
* Ad-hoc warehouse duties as and when required
Essential Skills Required:
* Previous picking experience in a fast paced environment.
* A pro-active mindset with desire to learn and improve.
* You will need to be able to work with accuracy and speed.
* Have effective communication and positive relations with employees at all levels within the organisation.
* Work with integrity.
* Be aware of all Company policies and Health and Safety procedures and practices.
For more information please call Gi Group on or email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'