Experienced Office Assistant
My client is an established light side Builders, Plumbers & Engineers Merchants with branches in Scunthorpe, Immingham, Hull and Doncaster.
My client is now looking to recruit an Experienced Office Assistant to join their team based in Scunthorpe.
- Dealing with incoming phone calls and emails
- Cash handling
- Daily banking
- Sales and purchase ledger administration
- Filing and other general duties
- Assisting in the IT department
- Have previous Office Assistant experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Have excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Have a keen interest in IT
- Be able to multi task and work to tight deadlines
Hours of work: 38.25 hours per week
Apply with your current CV and covering letter.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Organisational Skills
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job