WJ Recruitment are delighted to be able to offer this fantastic opportunity to join a growing and successful wealth management company. This position offers a very generous package with fantastic development opportunity to further your career.
- Experience working for a broker
- Keying Applications
- Suitability letters
- Organised and professional
- CeMAP preferred but not essential
- 2 years financial services administration experience
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Confident demeanour
- Attention to detail
- Ability to motivate to achieve targets
- Ability to work under pressure
- General administration is essential
If you are looking to advance your career and feel you have the relevant skills and pro-active energetic approach to join this expanding team, please send your CV to Rickie Fitzgerald or contact us by telephone.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV, please assume that you have has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Mortgage Broker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job