£18,000 - £21,000
Ethero are recruiting an experience Machine Operative on a permanent basis on behalf of our client based in Stoke-on-Trent who specialises in the Timber Industry.
This vacancy has become available due to continued success and recent company growth.
As a Machine Operative, the purpose of the role is to work as part of a highly experienced team in an industrial environment, machining various timber products to the clients specific standards.
To be considered for the opportunity, you must have previous experience as a machine operative in an industrial environment, and ideally have experience in the timber industry (but this is not essential). Key responsibilities of the role:
• Operating various site machinery (Specifically P2000)
• Feeding machinery with various Timber Products
• QC Checking work produced
• Liaising with the team and site supervisors
• Operating power locks/Vining Moulder
• Other duties as required
Applicants must have the following:
• Experience as a machine operative
• Experience with a P2000 machine advantageous
• Proven experience working in an industrial environment, ideally the timber industry
• Be responsible and able to work unsupervised
• Team player
• Machine qualifications or NVQ/City & Guilds
• Be able to work days and noons
This is a permanent post with a salary starting from £18,000 - £21,000 per annum. Overtime and shift allowance is also available. Working hours are Monday-Friday 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm with an early finish on a Friday.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for our client with future progression available.
To apply for this exciting position please submit your current CV including your salary expectations quoting job reference VRJ9538 or call Ethero Hanley during office hours for further information. If you have received no feedback 14 days after your application please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Ethero staffing provides both permanent and temporary recruitment services to local businesses. Ethero are currently recruiting for this position on a permanent basis on behalf of our client
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job