Experienced Locum Phlebotomist required In Essex
We are currently working with a NHS hospital in Essex who are looking for experienced Phlebotomists to join their team on a locum basis.
You will working under the direction of the lead nurse and as part of the practice multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for performing venepuncture and support the nursing team on a required basis. You must be a friendly, team player with good computer skills.
Pay: £9 - £11 p/hour
Start Date:ASAP Location: Greater London
Offering excellent opportunities and benefits including:
- Fast registration
- Weekly payment
- Uniform provided
- Great pay- at competitive hourly rates
- Choose when you work- suiting your needs and commitments.
- 24/7 support
- Have the right to work and live in the UK.
- To be of a warm, caring and compassionate nature with the ability to work with understanding, patience and tact.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to be understood and understand both verbal and written communication.
- Enhanced DBS (can be carried out through us)
- Professional references
- Responsible and honest
- Reliable, dedicated and flexible
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'