Experienced Locum Mental Health HCA Position Available in Bristol
Mental Healthcare Assistants (HCA)
NEEDED- EXPERIENCED MENTAL HEALTHCARE ASSISTANTS
We are currently looking for experienced Mental Healthcare Assistants to represent Medlocums with our various clients around the UK.
Job Type: Temporary & Permanent, Part time & Full time
Offering all types of shifts including early, late, long day and nights.
Playing a vital role in providing excellent care and support for clients in their daily activities, medication, personal care, assisting residents to lead a fulfilled life.
Offering excellent opportunities and benefits including:
- Fast registration
- Weekly payment
- Uniform provided
- Great pay- at competitive hourly rates
- Choose when you work- suiting your needs and commitments.
- 24/7 support
- Have the right to work and live in the UK.
- PMVA Training- or prepared to do training
- Six months mental health experience
- To be of a warm, caring and compassionate nature with the ability to work with understanding, patience and tact.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to be understood and understand both verbal and written communication.
- Enhanced DBS (can be carried out through us)
- Professional references
- Responsible and honest
- Reliable, dedicated and flexible
If you are interested in applying to this healthcare assistant role, please click apply now.
- Health Care
- Mental Health
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'