Experienced Legal Recruitment Consultant
2+ years’ experience.
Yolk’s highly regarded Legal team are growing and we want to speak to re-locaters. Are you from Wales and has the pandemic made you re-consider your hectic London life? Perhaps Oz isn't as magical as it was? Have the lights gone out on Singapore? Or maybe you want to move to Cardiff where you can live by the sea, climb mountains, eat well, live better and make your hard earned cash go further?
Joining an experienced and highly regarded team, you will run a 360 desk within the legal industry, placing candidates from Legal Secretaries to Partners and your client base will include Private Practise and In house organisations.
The fees to be made range from £3,000 through to £40,000.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- An experienced Recruitment Consultant (2 years +) is essential
- Experience in the legal industry (either prior to recruitment or as a legal consultant) is desirable.
- Sales experience is essential (this is a 360 role)
- A proven track record of hitting targets / billings
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience of networking to gain new business and maintain relationships is also highly advantageous.
What you’ll get in return
- A fantastic culture
- A fantastic package (including laptop)
- A very competitive commission structure (up to 40%)
- Modern offices with free parking
- Excellent holidays
- Unlimited progression opportunities
- Support to progress your career
- Several incentives including a European trip away, quarterly target clubs, an annual Christmas shopping trip and regular nights out.
- Beer fridge Fridays (early finish).
- Relocation package
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle, Head of Legal.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'