Experienced Legal Cashier
A well respected law firm are currently seeking a Legal Cashier to join their small accounts team, based in Maidstone. You will be greeted by a friendly culture where staff are professional and welcoming, comfortable offices and modern technology.
The successful Legal Cashier will offer the following skills:
- Ideally at least 2 years experience within a similar role
- Experience with CHAPs and BACS payments
- Experience with bank reconciliation
- Full understanding of SAR rules
- Be IT literate with understanding of Sage and/or other legal accounting packages
- A high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen team player
The successful Legal Cashier will be rewarded with a market-led salary, excellent on-going training and development and an outstanding benefits package.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"