Paterson Healthcare Agency are seeking experienced support workers to provide support to young adults with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs.
Are you looking for work predominately Monday - Friday??
Ideally would you like to work shifts lasting between 6-7 hours?
Do you live in or around the following areas?
We are looking for people with.........
- Minimum of 6 months experience working with people with learning disabilities & complex needs.
- Experience of providing good quality care in line with CQC fundamental standards.
- Supporting young adults in a supported living environment with daily living skills and to access the community
- An understanding of positively supporting adults who may display behaviours that challenge.
- Knowledge and implementation of Positive Behaviour Management (PBM)
- Experience of using effective de-escalation techniques and positive interventions in line with individual support plans.
- Ability to use Person Centred Approaches.
- Pro-active approach in promoting the rights, choices, values and wishes of individuals.
- Knowledge and a good understanding of Safeguarding, Mental Capacity Act (MCA) and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS)
- Skills to work as part of a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of 2:1 support.
- Skills for Care - Care Certificate.
- NVQ 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care.
- Current and clean driving licence.
- Willing to travel
Paterson Healthcare will offer.......
- Some of the best pay rates around
- Hours to fit in with your lifestyle
- You’ll receive weekly pay and 5 weeks* paid holiday
- Free* training in all mandatory and online subjects
- Professional, friendly and helpful staff
*subject to terms
- Flexible Approach
- Learning Disabilities
- Young Adults