Our client is a leading financial services business based in North Lincolnshire, due to continued growth they are seeking to appoint an experienced Investment Advisor to work alongside the existing team. You will cover the Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire region, working from the Grimsby office. Providing advise to High Net Worth clients, covering all aspects of the clients’ financial needs, including financial planning and wealth management.
The firm is part of a leading Chartered Accountancy Practice, established for over 80 years they hold an enviable reputation within their market. As a result, they can offer you a strong pipeline of quality leads and an existing client portfolio.
- To provide excellent financial planning service to new and existing high net worth clients
- The firm will work with you to pass on existing clients and encourage you to build your own portfolio of clients which can be assisted by networking and marketing events
- Meet with new and existing clients for reviews explaining the service whilst taking them through the financial planning process.
- Para-Planning and Administration support is provided
- Maintain and grow the professional brand and image of the Company.
- The ideal candidate will have ambition and determination to do their utmost to ensure clients have the best service and expertise.
- You will be Diploma qualified, ideally Chartered, or moving towards Chartered.
- Articulate, well-educated and highly presentable
- The ability and experience to conduct and control meetings with high profile clients and their professional advisers
This role will suit an Adviser with a strong track record, having experience of dealing with high net worth clients across all aspects of their financial planning and wealth management needs.