Property Inspector / Inventories / Inventory / Property Management / Property Services
Experienced Inventory Clerk with a full UK driving licence and your own mode of transport is needed by our client, a National Company providing services to the Lettings Industry for over 25 years. The rental market is growing rapidly, with no signs of slowing down. Our client needs reliable and professional people to provide all the services that are required by legislation.
Ideally you will be based in Wirral or Warrington, completing check-ins, interim checks, check-outs, which include other tasks required by legislation. This is a fast paced role so attention to detail is important.
As an inventory clerk, you will find yourself completing inventories, mid-term inspections, checkouts and other tasks e.g HHSRS reports, PAT and legionella testing, synthetic smoke & CO testing.
- Previous experience working as an inventory clerk / property inspector
- Full UK driving licence & own mode of transport
- Excellent customer-facing & interpersonal communication skills
- Confident IT skills - ability to download photographs and use email
- Willing to learn dragon voice recognition software
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated
A fee is required towards the initial training which will be discussed at interview.
Salary: £400-£500+ per week after training
Type: Self-employed, Full time
This can be flexible to suit your lifestyle.
Closing date is February 5th 2018 and successful applicants will be invited to interview before the 9th February 2018.
If this role sounds of interest, click on the APPLY button now.
- Property Inspector / Inventories / Inventory / Property Management / Property Services