Experienced IFA / Broker
£18,000 (ote £60,000 - £70,000)
Ideally suited to IFA’s or Broker’s who want to get stuck into a new and exciting challenge!
An established specialist in providing short to medium term Bridging Finance to UK wide clients seeking an efficient and reliable solution to their financial needs.
Able to offer Bridging Loan rates that are not available from all other brokers due their Premier Broker status, ensuring they deliver the best possible deals for clients.
- Dealing with incoming enquiries, generated through PPC or referrals
- Acting on these warm leads and in addition generating interest through the existing database
- Proactively sourcing the best lending solutions for these clients
- Preparing lender case submissions
- Following up by sending quotations / funding terms to clients
- Closing off the deal by following up on all quotations
- Managing each case through to a successful completion
- CeMap qualification with financial services experience would be a distinct advantage
- Extremely proactive, well organised and a keen eye for detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge / experience of Bridging Loans - buy to lets, mortgages, commercials loans
- Fantastic financial opportunity - glass ceiling! (£18,000 basic / £60,000 - £70,000 OTE)
- Chance to work with an extremely successful, professional and personable team
- Rapidly expanding business regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) offering a great opportunity to the ideally suited candidate!
Should you feel this role is suited to your background and what you are looking for next, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
- Business Development
- CeMap Qualified
- Financial Services
- Independent Financial Advice