We are currently recruiting for an ICT Manager based in a school in Norwich.
Term Time only 39 weeks with an additional 2 weeks paid work within the school holidays.
The ICT manager will be responsible for maintaining an ICT infrastructure that is secure, reliable, robust and resilient and that supports all aspects of teaching and learning across the campus.
- Fully supporting the Schools vision and values
- Responsible for the operational availability of all ICT aspects
- Proactively manager ICT across the campus to ensure ICT issues are prevented where possible
- Prioritise, investigate and manage ICT issues to resolution escalating where appropriate and to provide clear communication with all stakeholders
- To manage all school owned ICT assets including procurement and appropriate disposal and ensuring accurate ICT asset register is maintained
- To proactively manage all 3rd party supplier relationships (for example; SIMS, telephony etc.) to ensure excellent value and contract compliance
- To ensure effective ICT backup policies and procedures are in place, and that regular testing of the backup processes is completed to provide continued assurance and confidence.
- To ensure compliant ICT Policy is deployed and that all users are aware of the policy. Where appropriate deliver awareness training to key stakeholders to ensure that responsibilities under the policy are understood.
- To perform regular audits of ICT permissions.
- To monitor the use of ICT systems and report inappropriate behaviour to the relevant person under the terms of the school’s policies relating to child protection, e-safety and data protection.
- To work with the ICT Assistant Head in the effective management of individual projects aimed at developing the existing ICT systems in the school.
- Identify needs and offer software support and training when needed.
- Ensure ICT contributes to the school’s sustainability targets and aspirations.
You must have key experience in-
- Secondary Education
- V-LAN Switches
- Network Operations
- Managing Budgets
This is an amazing opportunity. If you would like to find out further information regarding the role, please contact Chloe in the office today!