*NO AGENCIES PLEASE*
Experienced HTML/CSS, UI and UX Developer for leading UK SaaS Automation and AI tech business. Up-to £55K incentives & benefits, Farnborough Hampshire, GU14
This is an amazing opportunity for the right, bright developer to join one of the UK’s leading early stage tech companies, delivering the next generation of Intelligent Automation technology to some of the biggest brands in the world with international customers including Eversheds, Luxottica, T-Mobile, Boeing and Centrica.
Led by successful serial tech entrepreneur Ben Stoneham this is an exciting opportunity to get in at the right time, working alongside Ben and the team in a VC backed, well-funded business with the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution from the outset and grow your career quickly as the business expands.
Autologyx®’s cloud based technology enables our customers to build highly sophisticated, intuitive and smart automated Business Process applications that connect stakeholders across operational areas in innovative and valuable ways.
Based out of our Farnborough headquarters you’ll employ your capabilities and creativity to help clients and colleagues driving successful outcomes drawing on a broad set of knowledge and building your technical skills to support them throughout their engagement with us.
Initially deployed within the implementation and technical pre-sales analyst teams, you will enjoy a high degree of autonomy and be responsible for delivering technically creative and smart solutions that inspire and enable our customers to do amazing things with our platform.
Analysis and problem solving will feature heavily and will require you to be innovative and responsive -drawing on your wide range of technical, analytical and communication skills to help with the interpretation, design and implementation of customer ideas and applications.
About the role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Front-end development that includes customer application design, UI and UX, process engineering and problem solving, taking ownership for successful outcomes, supporting the technical and professional services teams.
- Supporting the core application development team with creative and contemporary UI/ US solutions working on our next generation of automation technology.
- Occasional onsite visits, leading regular touchpoints with clients and users of autologyx® technology.
Essential Technical Skills
The broad scope of this role requires you to have solid toolkit of technical abilities and skills that you can draw on.
Essential skills include:
- HTML5/CSS3 - at least 3-5 years comprehensive experience developing high-performance, cross browser front end UI/UX solutions in a commercial setting
- Strong grounding in Web application frameworks, methodologies and applications including AngularJS, React, BootStrap GIT, SCRUM, Redmine, Selenium and similar
- Confident with the use of API protocols including REST/ JSON and SOAP.
- Experience with Linux, Python/ Django would be a serious plus.
- Experience with with process design or automation tools would be a big advantage (Appian, Pega, Oracle BPM, RunMyProcess or Bizagi for example). Absent that, you should be comfortable using diagramming tools like Visio or Lucid Charts to visually describe solutions (process flows for example).
- Proficiency to a good standard with SQL would be a great asset though not essential. Experience with at least one major RDBMS (PGSQL/ MS SQL/ MySQL) would be fantastic.
- Practical experience and understanding of IP Networking, Internet protocols including SMTP and similar infrastructure.
- A second European Language would be a big plus (to a conversational level)
- A very solid set of analytical and problem solving skills.
- A fundamental interest in technology, software and business.
- A 'can-do’ attitude, outgoing personality and a professional approach with the ability to work to deadlines, 'hustle’ and organise your time to ensure effective delivery.
You will be commercially astute, highly numerate with strong technical analytical and problem solving skills, ideally (but not essentially) with a degree level education in computer sciences, engineering or more broadly science subjects.
You must be self-organising, able to work to deadlines and have the ability to work efficiently in a dynamic and multi-tasked environment.
It goes without saying that in an occasionally customer facing role, you will also have great phone and interpersonal communication skills (both verbal and written) with a friendly and outgoing personality!
Up-to £55K plus benefits depending on skills and experience.
Working from our prestigious location based at Cody Technology park in Farnborough we enjoy a relaxed, fun and productive atmosphere; as a new starter you’ll benefit from a comfortable working environment and great infrastructure to enable you to perform at your best.
With regular incentives and a group-wide performance plan to add to a competitive salary package, we can offer the right candidate a chance to shine and be part of the success story.
In the first instance, please send your CV/ resume with a brief covering email and we'll be back in touch!
- jQuery UI