Do you fit the bill? We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Household Claims Handlers to join a successful team in a desk based role supporting customers during the claims process. You will use your superb customer service skills to provide assistance and advice to achieve the best possible outcome. You will be provided with on-going training to help you excel in your role.
What else does the role involve? You will have full responsibility for your own caseload, working within SLA's to make sure each claim progresses efficiently and liaising with customers, suppliers and contractors to bring about a satisfactory outcome.
Communication is key - claims can be diverse so you will need to have superb empathetic skills, take a neutral view and remain calm when the pressure is on. Additionally you will have the ability to literally put yourself in the customer's shoes.
Ideally you will have:
- Excellent Customer Service skills within an office environment
- Answering inbound call experience would be an advantage
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral
- Accurate keyboard skills
- IT literacy
- Organisational Skills