Experienced Graduate Teaching Assistant – Waltham Forest
Are you a recent graduate with a 2.2 degree or higher?
Do you have previous experience of working in a school setting or with children to raise attainment?
This charming primary school in Waltham Forest is looking for an experienced Graduate Teaching Assistant to join the team.
*** Graduate Teaching Assistant position located in Waltham Forest
*** Long Term, Full-Time Graduate Teaching Assistant position
*** Starting immediately
*** £60-£65 per day
Graduate Teaching Assistant Specification:
* 2.2 or above in a core subject degree
* Good A-Levels
* C Grade in GCSE Science, English and Maths
* A genuine aspiration towards becoming a Primary Teacher
* Excellent subject knowledge
* Prior experience working in an educational setting
About the Graduate Teaching Assistant role:
* Responsibilities working primarily with KS2 pupils ahead of exam preparation
* Ad-hoc support throughout the school years
* Responsible for working 1:1 with pupils of varying skills and ability
* Small group work through intervention and booster classes with low and high ability pupils
* Assisting with SATs revision
* Opportunity to lead whole-class teaching under the supervision of the class teacher
* Found in Waltham Forest, this primary is easily accessible by car and public transport
* Graded ‘Good’ by OFSTED
* Ambitious primary focused on raising pupil attainment
Apply today for this fantastic Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity in Waltham Forest and begin your path to becoming a Primary Teacher. Click ‘Apply now’ and send your CV and covering letter to Richard Pentecost at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role will be contacted.
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Waltham Forest | Graduate Teaching Assistant - London
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job