Service Desk job in Nottingham, £9.49/hr PAYE, for an industry leading IT service provider, 3 months+ rolling
Who are we?
Our client supports companies on their journey to digital transformation. They deliver digital technology to some of the world's greatest organisations.
They deliver full lifecycle maintenance services and on-site technical expertise covering a wide array of technology from workplace to network infrastructure and everything in between. They put productivity, operational efficiency, customer excellence and quality at the heart of everything they do. Their technology enabled mobilised teams provide high quality, scalable expertise and support across a wide range of customers the UK.
They are a company where people matter. They are diverse, flexible and open.
Your Potential Role
First Line Analyst, Nottingham, £9.49 per hour, 3 month rolling contract.
Monday - Friday, 6am - 6pm shift rota.
We are looking to recruit a First Line Analyst for our growing team that will provide effective and efficient support to our clients.
- Call taking across multiple contracts
- Queue management
- Good time keeping (scheduled adherence)
- Contacts per day; 30 for full time.
- Average handling time; 8 Minutes
- 100% contact to incident ratio - the only exceptions are what we call switchboard calls. (we only get a few a week on the desk so very rare)
- 90% quality scores target
- To deliver outstanding service by understanding user's IT and business needs
- To provide centralised advice and support to customer in line with contractual arrangements.
- Flexible working approach due to working hours.
- Be able to deal with upset users from all levels of the business
- Provide single point of contact for contract users
- Develop and maintain rapport with end users
- Able to differentiate between numerous customer applications.
You are the candidate
- Good communication skills
- Able to use active listening skills to know what users are asking
- Proven customer service skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and supportive
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective keyboard skills
- Be able to talk and type
- Good troubleshooting/ problem solving skills
- Basic IT knowledge-Microsoft products, Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Well-established remote & onsite working environments
* Diverse and Inclusive team
* High ethos and purpose-driven organisation
* Opportunity to contract for a reputable and growing organisation
- Data entry
- liaising with customers
- admin duties
- phone calls
- income calls
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'