Experienced Fire and Security Engineer - Glasgow
Job Title: Experienced Fire and Security Engineer
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing one of the UKS foremost integrators of innovative technology-based security solutions and end-to-end managed services, now in their search for an Experienced Fire and Security Engineer to join their team.
You will carry out a range of activities, including the planned and reactive maintenance, servicing and installation of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms and Fire Alarms.
Monday to Friday - core hours 7am-7pm (8 hours to be worked within timeframe)
Duties to include:
- Installation, Service and Maintenance on fire and security systems
- Demonstrate the company's commitment to customer care always
- Ensure Compliance with health and safety regulations
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have knowledge and experience in the installation and servicing of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms and Fire Alarms. (at least 3 years preferred)
MUST HAVE good knowledge of current standards and NSI guidelines!
- Overtime paid after core 40 hours within week: Mon-Sat = Time and a half, Sun/Bank Holidays = Double time
- Unpaid 1 hr travel per day (1/2 hour either side)
- Call out rota 1 in 8 - £180 per week (Mon-Fri £20 per night, Sat/Sun £40 per night)
- Company Car or Van
- Fuel Card Issued (personal mileage to be paid)
A company vehicle will be provided, and the candidate must hold a full UK driving license.
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate… APPLY TODAY!
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Sarah Keen Fire and Security Specialist, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. or call in strict confidences. Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
- Access Control
- service engineer
- Intruder alarms
- Security systems
- Installation Engineer
- Electrical engineer
- FIRE ALARMS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"