Experienced Financial Recruitment Consultant Position - up to 50% tiered commission structure on total billings
RULE are working with a client looking to double in size in the next 2 - 3 years and they are looking to hire experienced financial service consultants to join the team and grow out various divisions.
Established in 2003 and with impressive pedigrees behind the director and management team it’s the perfect opportunity for someone looking to step up their career and join a business where effort and hard work is genuinely rewarded. They have an impressive pre-existing client base and are looking to use covid as an opportunity to expand their offering.
This client has a really mature environment alongside a director who encourages and motivates staff without micro-managing them.
Case Study: A consultant joined this business after 3 years with a large recruitment corporation where he had never received a promotion and at peak billed £100K.
After 3.5 years with my client he has received three promotions, is now Associate Director on target to bill £600K this year!
- Attractive base salary DOE
- 40% tiered commission on contract, 50% tiered commission on perm (of total billings)
- Mature work environment
- Opportunity to grow out your own team
- Not KPI heavy environment
- Extensive client base from 17 years trading
- £200K club incentives
- £500k+ club incentives
- Holiday incentives - previous trips have included NY, Barcelona, LA, New Zealand.
- Reasonable working hours, 8.30am-5:30pm (flexibility to work from home if needed)
- 2-5 years’ experience recruiting within the financial services sector (preferably with experience in Banking, Senior Finance, Change and Transformation or Procurement & Supply Chain)
- Ambitious and driven to be part of a steadily expanding business
- Can do positive attitude, strong work-ethic and autonomous mindset.
- Winning new business is an essential part of this role as everyone in the business is a 360 recruiter (including MD)
- Building and managing pre-existing accounts
- Identifying the best talent on the market and ensuring excellent relationships are formed
- Contributing ideas for growth/evolution to management
- Develop leadership skills and show interest in progressing to management level
If you’re currently in a company where you feel like another number and a cog in the wheel, apply to me and lets discuss your next move.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing experienced consultants into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for recruitment consultants, with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to further your career in the world of recruitment, we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 45,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you - giving you the best chance to secure a recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Recruitment consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Principle Recruitment Consultant, Managerial Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Team Leader, Recruitment Associate Director, Recruitment Director, Recruitment Managing director, Recruitment Partner, Internal Recruitment Consultant, Internal Recruitment Manager and Business Development Manager.
We only place experienced consultants into specialist Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'