NJR Recruitment are working in partnership with a well known and highly regarded firm of Financial Planners who are keen to hear from a experienced and technically minded Financial Planning Assistant.
Working from prestigious offices in Altrincham an experienced individual is required, with ideally 12 months experience working in a similar role. This role would suit someone who is looking to join a well structured business that offers clear career development and on-going exam support. With an excellent industry reputation, the successful candidate will benefit from working as part of a friendly team, market standard employee benefits, a competitive salary.
Providing direct support to a team of Financial Consultants, daily duties will be varied and will consist of;
- Processing of new applications for Pensions, Life Assurance and Investments with all providers from inception to completion
- Liaising with clients in relation to various queries
- Maintaining an electronic record of all new business applications in order to keep consultants up to date
- Preparing meeting documentation
- Updating the back office system.
The successful candidate will join a large practice and be part of a professional, friendly, established and hardworking team. If you are looking for the next step in your career and offer a minimum of twelve months experience working for a Financial Planning / IFA firm then please get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job