A well-known and proudly independent marketing agency, who’s client repertoire included the likes of Versace, Dolce & Gabbana and Swarovski is looking for a dynamic and hardworking individual to come on board as their client accountant on a 6 month temporary contract, with a stong possible of going permanent.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to join a fun and social company, with a work hard - play hard attitude.
Our client is looking for someone that is hands on, inquisitive and enthusiastic, but is also passionate about progressing within the industry.
The role involves:
- WIP management and billing
- Analysis and commentary of profit and loss
- Dealing with client and external audit queries
- Assisting the finance manager as required
- Covering management accountant/accounts assistant as required
- Managing company credit cards
- Posting invoices for on-going clients and projects
- Working closely with the finance assistant
- Reporting into the finance manager
The selected candidate will have:
- Previous experience with Work in Progress (essential)
- Knowledge of VAT and FORX adjustments (essential)
- Understanding of double entry
- Exceptional communication skills
- Previous experience within media/marketing sectors (preferable)
- Experience using paprika (preferable)
- Communication Skills