Our client is currently developing their Accounts and Finance division and looking for 6 experienced Recruitment Consultants to join their busy team of 14.
As a business they have high ambition to continue to grow year on year and therefore require individuals who can match that ambition to develop their own career.
The role is a 360 position and you will be recruiting at all levels (Junior to FD level, qualified and non qualified) on a contract and permanent basis.
You will be given active clients to account manage and develop further however you will also be expected to develop a new client base to grow your desk and the division.
Ideally our client is looking for someone who is experienced working in a finance recruitment position and will be fully conversant with accountancy/finance terminology and roles, however they will consider candidates who have been successful recruiters in other sectors and can demonstrate their transferable skills.
Duties will include:
- Working as an Accounts & Finance specialist, recruiting for all levels (qualified and non qualified)
- Responsible for contract and permanent positions
- Business development of both active and new clients
- Build candidate database for a high calibre talent portfolio
- Advising clients and candidates on salaries, market trends and deliver an all-round consultation for their recruitment process
- Writing and posting job adverts
- Resourcing for suitable candidates through all methods including job boards, LinkedIn and social media
- Assessing applications for suitability
You will be given a good salary to match your experience along with a competitive commission structure, giving you the opportunity for excellent earning potential.