Are you looking for your next Field sales position that is based mainly out on the road and 1 day per month from the office?
This fantastic company is looking for someone to join their team as a Field sales executive.
They are offering a 25k basic with a realistic OTE of 100k. Free parking on site with up to 40% staff discount to stay in our 5* Luxury Holiday Lodges in the UK. As well as getting the opportunity to attend shows like the ideal home show!
This fantastic Field Sales role available in Bishop's Stortford based mainly out on the road, no car provided but all expenses paid!
Working 45 hours per week across 5 days including some weekends and bank holidays, working days negotiable.
- Delivering the very best sales experience embracing a 'breath of fresh air' approach
- Updating the CRM with appointments and new clients.
- Attend appointments booked by yourself and the investment team.
- Confidently sell all the sites products and give information on all the different sites and what each one has to offer.
- Speaking and meeting with a range of different clients and adapting their needs to your selling approach.
- Understand the customers financial situation and sell products and dates accordingly.
- A passion for delivering a contemporary service with a confident and fun personality
- Confident selling luxury homes/holidays/products.
- An assertive telephone manner who will go the extra mile to create an unforgettable, personalised holiday experience for our customers
- Competent IT skills
- Tenacious and takes pride in their work.
- 8 years Field Sales experience.
- Full training provided by our Sales Manager who has 10 years' experience as an Investment Broker
- Overtime available for those who are hungry to make more money
- 29 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Located in brand new offices with free onsite parking
- Career progression
- Great rates of commission
- Staff Discount
If you have sales experience and feel this role could be for you, please call Abby on - .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job