Experienced Facilities Assistant - Driving License Essential
Adecco are working in partnership with a highly regarded production company in Bow who are looking to recruit an Experienced Facilities Assistant with a driving licence to occasionally visit other locations. The role will be based on site.
Plumbing and Electrical knowledge are required, with relevant qualifications preferred.
Salary: £23 - 25K per annum.
Hours: 08:30 am to 17:00 pm, Monday to Friday
Reports to: Facilities Manager
- Carpentry Experience door locks, door closures and hanging doors.
- Painting General decorating
- Plumbing maintenance, changing taps, unblocking drains, sinks and toilets.
- General maintenance work
- Lighting changing light bulbs & lighting maintenance.
- Must be competent in all areas of general repair work
- Use own initiate to work.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Applicants must have previous Maintenance experience and be able to provide references from previous employers.
- Minimum 5 years maintenance experience desirable
- Ideal to be qualified in plumbing or carpentry with experience to carry other necessary skills.
- Driving licence essential.
- Electrical safety certificate.
- IOSH desirable.
If you believe you have the relevant experience, please submit your CV and contact Laura Woollvin on: to discuss your application. Calling may fast track you in this process.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
- "Maintenance" "Facilities" "Handyman" "Handy Person" "Caretaker" "Electrical" "Plumbing" "Carpentry"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'