Experienced Executive Assistant to CEO and Facilities
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to support the CEO for a fantastic, forward thinking technology based organisation on the outskirts of Norwich. The successful candidate will also have the responsibility of managing the facilities of all 3 offices so will need to have excellent organisational skills and be able to provide administrative support to the CEO as well as help manage the work environment to ensure that it is the best it can be for guests and employees.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
• Event, calendar and diary management of both professional and personal entries
• Preparation of reports and presentations
• Attending meetings on behalf of the CEO, taking meeting minutes and actions
• Providing out of office support for emergencies
• Managing reception and creating a fantastic first impression for the company by giving a warm welcome to guests
The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, proven experience of being a PA, demonstrate a proactive personality that works well under pressure, is well organised and shows a strong capability of using office computer packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you have the right skills and experience and would like to be considered for the EA- CEO and Facilities position, please send your updated CV and send through to Andrea West at Pure.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"