New Directions Education is currently recruiting attentive, flexible and focused Exam Invigilators for mock and impending GCSE, AS and A2 internal assessments and external examinations season.
Due to the nature of the role, experienced invigilators are encouraged to apply for the role.Key duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare and set up of exam rooms
- Check identity of candidates
- Complete attendance registers and distribute examination papers
- Monitor any suspicious behaviour and/or plagiarism
- Minimise disruptions and distractions and maintain examination conditions
- Provide candidates with additional supplies of paper and stationery
- Ensure efficient examination timing
- Collect, check in and maintain the integrity of examination papers
- Exceptional speaking, listening and writing skills
- Smart and punctual appearance
- Excellent team working skills and the ability to follow set procedures
- An enhanced DBS or the willingness to complete one
New Directions Education provides continual support on a day-to-day, short-term and long-term basis to Schools across Cheshire, Manchester, Wales and Wirral.
Both Wirral and Manchester branches of New Directions Education, continue to provide a high level of service; continually developing new and exciting opportunities for our candidates across Cheshire, Manchester and Wirral.
Benefits of working with New Directions Education:
- Hourly rate of £9 per hour
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Free online training; including Level 1 Safeguarding, Cover Supervisor, Team Teach etc.
- Free CV workshops and advice
- Simple online time-sheet confirmation
- Flexible days and hours
- Reduced Enhanced DBS rate of £45 (if require one)
- Paid via PAYE and no auto-enrolment onto an umbrella company - saving you money
- Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Exam Invigilating
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job