Experienced Electrician (Solar)
Location: Clydebank, Glasgow
Salary: £30 - 35K, DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 40 Hours per week, TBC
Our client is a leading installer of solar PV and Electrical Contractor. The company is looking for an Experienced Electrician to join their expanding team based in Glasgow.
About the role - Experienced Electrician (Solar)
This role will be responsible for carrying out electrical works on solar panel installation, either working alone or as part of a team.
The successful candidate will have the following skills & qualifications:
- Fully trained electrician with current grade card
- Commercial and Domestic works experience
- Height trained and accredited
- Current (full) driving licence
- City & Guilds 2391 inspection and testing
- City & Guilds 2399 or 2372 Solar installation
- Comprehensive awareness of Health & Safety and environmental requirements and processes
- Good administration skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Positive and flexible "can do" attitude.
Please note that the job will involve occasional travel and working away from home. This position is ideal for someone looking to take on more responsibility.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience please click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance!
No Agencies please!
- City and Guilds
- Experienced Electrician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job