Main Objectives of Job
- To carry out repairs, remedial works and excavation/re-instalment/patch/lining work as necessary.
- To carry out all emergency repairs of pipe work and be competent in the use of electro mechanical equipment.
- To undertake, investigative and fault diagnosis work; to complete recommendations and quotes where appropriate.
- To organise materials/equipment, and plant for jobs allocated to you
- To carry out and assist with maintenance/cleaning contracts as and when required.
- To carry out emergency clearance of blockages as and when required.
- To carry out and assist with CCTV surveys (where applicable).
- To complete invoices/job sheets in a legible manner and submit to the office.
- To be responsible for the day to day maintenance/cleanliness of the allocated company vehicle.
- Must have lining & patching experience
- Driving licence
40 hours per week
Monday - Friday
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 DOE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'