We are looking for Experienced Warehouse Operative/Fork Lift Drivers to work for our busy Air Freight client in the Colnbrook area.
The ideal candidates will have the following.
• A minimum of 1 year’s previous experience within the airfreight industry
• A Counterbalance Fork Lift Licence
• Cargo Operative CO (Level D) Aviation Security or above
• Clean CRB check
• ULD pallet building experience would be advantageous
• Adhering to Health and Safety Protocols
You will need to be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills and work well as part of a team.
Duties will include the loading and unloading of vehicles, cargo handling, pallet building and general warehouse duties.
- Forklift Operator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job