We are a growing business based in Yorkshire. We are now recruiting for our distribution centre in Huntingdon (Cambridgeshire).
We are a nationwide distributor of floor screed and related products typically to building sites.
We have built a great reputation, both nationally and locally in terms of customer service.
We are looking for an experienced Class 2 truck driver who makes it happen and is willing to join our fantastic team of drivers. You will represent the business while making deliveries. So if you give a sh!t and like to have fun at work, this job is for you.
What we offer:
Up to £560.00 a week including (£50 weekly bonus -paid weekly in arrears).
Very attractive benefits: Pension, Health insurance cover and many more…
Tasks and duties will include:
- Carrying out daily vehicle check
- Ensuring that the load is correctly placed and secured
- Driving vehicles to their destination (usually construction sites) and unloading with a moffett according to site requirements
- Acquiring signature on the Proof of Delivery Note.
- Maintaining a log book with details of trips, including rest breaks.
- Occasional work on a Saturday.
The majority of our deliveries are made in London (central & greater). However, you will be offered a variety of tasks.
- To successfully secure this opportunity, you must:
- Have at least one years truck-driving experience
- Have a driving licence C
- Hold a moffett licence or be willing to train for a moffett licence
- Be reliable, punctual and self-motivated
- Have a great attitude and strong work ethic
- Be capable and confident in your ability.
Ideally, this position would suit someone based near Huntingdon with London experience.
If you have the essential requirements and would like to seize this great opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter.
- loading unloading
- day cab
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"