Experienced Customer Service Advisors (Inbound role) £17,026.75 PA
We are looking for experienced customer service advisors to join a brand new team at one of the UKs largest banking group in APRIL 2018.
Based in Salford, Manchester, you will answer general banking enquiries from existing customers, and receive fully paid training to help get you started.
There are no sales involved in this role. All calls are inbound- your main objective in this role is to help and advise existing customers of the bank with their queries.
To apply for this role you must have a minimum of 1 years experience in the customer service industry. This could be anything from working in a contact centre, restaurant, reception or retail environment.
This is a great opportunity to gain a permanent position where you will be trained from day one and receive ongoing support throughout.
Furthermore, you will be working directly for one of the largest outsource companies in the world, meaning progression is highly likely for those looking to start a new career.
If you are experienced in Customer Service we would love to hear from you. Apply today with your CV and we will contact you as soon as possible.
You must be flexible and able to travel to Salford between the hours of 8am-10pm as you will work on a rota basis around these times. All rota's will be given to you 4 weeks in advance so that you can plan your social life around your working hours.
This modern call centre is easily accessible by public transport and has free on-site parking.
About the role:
* You will be paid fortnightly (every other Friday!)
* £17,026.75 plus bonus for customer satisfaction
* Working 38.75 hours a week
* The call centre is open Monday-Sunday 8am-10pm.
What you will be doing:
Taking inbound calls from existing banking customers with general banking enquiries; transaction details, payments needing to be processed, Direct Debits, questions re Savings or ISA accounts etc.
* Experience within banking is desirable but not essential
* Customer service experience, face to face or in a contact centre environment.
* Computer skills
What you need to have:
* Proof of ID; Passport OR full Birth Certificate; Resident permit where required
* Proof of address; Recent utility bill or Bank statement, driving licence etc.
* Proof of NI number; NI card, previous pay slip or HMRC document
You must be able to pass:
* DBS; Criminal Record Check - No unspent criminal convictions can be accepted
* A LENIENT credit check - don't worry about missed payments but CCJs, IVA's and Bankruptcy would be an issue.
Please apply today with an up-to-date CV and we will be in touch ASAP.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- customer service
- Customer care
- inbound calls
- customer advisor
- call centre agent
- no sales