Experienced Credit Controller
Credit Controller – Full-Time – Permanent – Bury St. Edmunds – Start ASAP
Our highly reputable client is currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join their Finance Shared Services Department. This position would be the perfect opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller who is keen to progress with a sought-after employer.
This is a full-time role based in their modern offices in Bury St. Edmunds. Free car parking onsite.
Starting salary £20,000 - £22,000 depending on experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a full credit control service to a designated group of customers. Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day credit control for a designated group of customers.
- To communicate regularly with senior management on all matters relating to credit control.
- Ensuring correct administration of customer accounts.
- Day to day administration support e.g. copy invoices, statements etc.
- Liaise with the Legal team and ensure the necessary actions take place in regard to unrecoverable debt.
- Credit control experience essential
- Competent with Excel and Outlook
- Strong customer service ethos
- Excellent communication skills via phone and email
- Organised and self-motivated
- Flexible and able to prioritise under pressure
- Comfortable handling confidential/sensitive information
- Excellent company pension scheme
- 24-hour Employee Advice service
- Employee discounts for over 800 high-street shops and restaurants
- Tailored opportunities for career progression
- Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers
If you are a confident Credit Controller and effective communicator, looking to progress within a highly established and successful local employer, please apply with an up-to-date CV today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job