At Quint Solutions we are pleased to offer an excellent opportunity for a motivated and experienced Credit Controller working for our fantastic recruitment company. The successful candidate must have proven capabilities in all areas of Credit Control. Other responsibilities include:
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
- Post payments to accounts and allocate as required on Sage.
- Chase clients when appropriate by telephone and email
- Set up payment plans if needed
- Maintain a suitable debtor day period
- Respond to debtor queries
- Produce monthly debtor and WIP reports
- Reconciliation of client accounts and receipts
- Deal with debt collection agencies
- Regular meetings with Owners/Partners
- Regular meetings with account managers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary.
- Raising customer invoices
- Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms.
- Provide accurate advice on billing queries.
- Raising Credit Notes and Journals.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to start immediately
- Have a strong team player attitude
- Have a 2/3 years of international credit control experience
- Hard working with excellent attention to detail
- £24-28k depending on experience
- 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Credit Control
- Credit Risk
- Sage Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job