Are you an EXPERIENCED COVER SUPERVISOR or are you looking for a change in career within the Education Sector?
Are you looking for guaranteed work to fit around you?
Due to an increase in demand Principal Resourcing are recruiting NOW for regular ad-hoc work experienced Cover Supervisors to work across a split site Academy in the Hull area, City of Culture 2017. Ad-hoc regular work is available immediately, even if you can only offer one or two days a week we would still like to speak to you.
The role of a Cover Supervisor is to supervise pupils and carry out pre planned work when the teaching staff are on short term absence. The role is varied and will include managing a classroom, ensuring students are on task. You will be required to have good communications skills, be highly flexible and enjoy working with young people.
As the market leader in this area we are able to offer you assignments on a flexible basis that suit your current situation, when, where and how often you work is up to you. Whether you are looking for long or short term work, full time or part time, Principal Resourcing can help secure the post for you.
Please read the below criteria and if you feel you are suited to working with us then we look forward to speaking to you.
Principal Resourcing requirements:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English at Grade C and above
- Evidence of good classroom control
- Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students
- Confident and positive approach to working with children.
- Are pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievement
- Have a strong and creative teaching ability
- Keen to learn and develop professionally
- Have a passion for education
- Previous experience working with children or young adults is preferable.
- A current DBS registered with the update service or a DBS done through ourselves
For all applicants we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your local LA.
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent and accurate rates of pay.
- We will offer the successful candidate a stimulating and supportive working and learning environment.
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay.
- Recommend a friend Bonus
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice.
- Ongoing CPD and support with FREE iTOL accredited courses
90% of your local Secondary Schools, Academies and Colleges in Hull and East Riding choose Principal Resourcing, whose Head Office is based in the centre of the 2017 City of Culture as their preferred supplier and first port of call for day to day and long term placements. 65% of those are signed in to preferred supplier agreements due to our continued service and quality of teaching staffwith other Schools, Academies and Colleges signing every month.
Here are what our local Schools/Academies say about us:
"The Academy works exclusively with Principal Resourcing and has for a number of years and have built a regular bank of cover supervisors and teachers. The service offered is efficient and professional and the consultants are friendly and always honest". Archbishop Sentamu Academy
"I always find the staff at Principals; Pleasant, polite and very efficient, prompt in responding to any request, no problem with any supply teachers sent. Always keep me informed and at the end of the day not sure how we would cope without this agency. Thanking you for your assistance on a daily basis, to help our day run smoothly." Sirius North Academy
Principal Resourcing have sought agreement from their clients to source candidates for these specific roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references
You must have previous experience as a Cover Supervisor to apply for this role.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application has been unsuccessful.