Are you an experienced Cover Supervisor?
Are you looking for a change in career within education?
Due to the increased demand for Cover Supervisors in the Lincolnshire areas we are recruiting NOW for regular ad-hoc work in local schools for work. Even if you can only offer one or two days a week we would still like to speak to you.
Principal Resourcing are the Market Leaders in the Lincolnshire area with over 40 years of collective experience working alongside the secondary schools in the area, providing both short and long term solutions to their recruitment needs.
Due to our continued support and professionalism the majority of secondary schools have chosen to work with Principal Resourcing on an exclusive basis. We are currently seeking to appoint qualified Teachers and experienced Cover Supervisors to meet the increasing demands of supply cover in our Grimsby and Cleethorpes based Schools.
As the Market Leader in this area we are able to offer you assignments on a flexible basis that suit your current situation, when, where and how often you work is up to you. Whether you are looking for long or short term work, full time or part time, Principal Resourcing can help secure the post for you. Please read the below criteria and if you feel you are suited to working with us then we look forward to speaking to you.
Principal Resourcing requirements:
• Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English at Grade C and above
• Evidence of good classroom control
• Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students
• Confident and positive approach to working with children.
• Are pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievement
• Have a strong and creative teaching ability
• Keen to learn and develop professionally
• Have a passion for education
• Previous experience working with children or young adults is preferable.
• A current DBS registered with the update service or a DBS can be done through ourselves
For all applicants we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your local LA.
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent and accurate rates of pay.
- We will offer the successful candidate a stimulating and supportive working and learning environment.
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay.
- Recommend a friend Bonus
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice.
- Ongoing CPD and support with FREE iTOL accredited courses
Principal Resourcing have sought agreement from their clients to source candidates for these specific roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references
You must have previous experience as a Cover Supervisor to apply for this role.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application has been unsuccessful.