• Comply with the requirements of the company Health & Safety Policy
• Loading and unloading of goods from and onto trailers
• Experience with a Stock Controller responsibilities
• Ability to comply with a general Admin duties, delivery notes ect..
• Comply with all Company rules and regulations
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Experience working in a busy warehouse environment with a previous experience within a similar role is required.
• Hold a valid Counterbalance/ Reach Truck driver's licence
• Own transport is desirable due to the locations of the work
• Have a flexible approach to hours and your main duties during the season you may be required to work long shifts including some weekends
Hours of work: Monday - Sunday Min 40 hours a week
Dayshift and Nightshift Available / £8.72 for first 12 weeks, pay increase after 12 Weeks
Please do not hesitate to come in to the Spalding Branch for more details or call us on
Our Privacy Statement explains how we will use your information. Please visit www.unique-employment.co.uk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'