Experienced Community Manager - Social Media - Global FMCG
- Unique & fantastic opportunity to work onsite with global and national brands within the FMCG sector.
- Take ownership, shape and lead on managing the Social Community across multiple online platforms.
- Collaborate with the in-house design teams to create your own content that stands out from the crowd!
** There will be no customer service aspect to this role as you will be gaining exposure to the more creative side**
This opportunity comes from some recent exciting and new wins at a reputable and global Agency! You will have a fantastic chance to work through this Agency, onsite with one of the biggest global consumer goods companies. The role is a varied position offering the opportunity to work across a mix of well-known TOP brands in the FMCG industries!
You will be responsible for scheduling and generating engaging and creative social media and digital content including paid & organic posts. You will manage the day to day operations of the social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat & Pinterest.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about FMCG brands, is an outstanding Community Manager and has experience in long & short form copy! If you are someone who wants to build their career within this sector, develop their skills and be involved in the social community strategy then apply today!
Be a part of a talented and successful business where you will have exposure to a varied role and be able to say 'that was me'.
LOCATION: London / Surrey
SALARY: £30K - £35K & fantastic benefits!
- Must have 3-4 years community management experience
- FMCG industry experience desirable but not a must.
- Passion to work in the FMCG industry essential
- Long & Short form Copy exp
- Photoshop exp
- Previous experience in a Social or Digital Agency
Interviews are beginning to take place so please review and share your thoughts ASAP!
For further information or a copy of the job description please contact:
Recruitment Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelicangroup.com
- Experienced Community Manager / Social Community / Online / digital / FMCG / social media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'