A great new opportunity has arisen to work for a traditional, well-respected and successful independent insurance brokerage in Sheffield.
We are looking for a Commercial Broker / Account Handler to join the team and work closely with a Senior Account Executive in the servicing and maintenance of commercial / mid-corporate clients. This position will suit a confident and knowledgeable individual looking for an opportunity with huge potential to develop their career further.
Main duties will include:
- Building strong relationships with clients and understanding insurance needs
- Dealing with premiums ranging from £5,000 and exceeding £75,000
- Dealing with renewals and pro-actively ensuring a high retention level
- Communicating with Underwriters on a daily basis and building strong relationships
- Discussing what their future insurance needs might be and maintaining contact with them
- Broking risks for new business and renewals
- You will be working closely with Account Executives and Directors, ensuring the client`s needs are met at all times
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make the next step in their career and move in to an established brokerage that are known for their excellent service standards and the investement they make in their employees futures. The basic is up to c£30k depending on experience and full support towards CII qualifications is on offer.
Nixon Allen are recognised as an industry leading specialist insurance recruiter across the UK and renowned for offering first rate professional advice to all areas of the insurance sector - For more information you can contact Daniel Bell at Nixon Allen.
- Commercial Insurance
- Insurance Brokerage
- Account Handlers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job