An exciting opportunity has arisen with this leading insurance broking organisation for an experienced commercial insurance professional to join their team in the Sheffield.
Our client is investing heavily in this key new appointment and seeking a high quality individual, ideally with a minimum 4 years commercial experience who has gained progress towards CII qualifications.
In return you can expect a varied working day to include:
- Managing your allocated portfolio of key clients
- Taking technical referrals
- Working closely, effectively and efficiently with client facing Account Executives and Directors
- Broking new and existing risks
- Liaising with insurers on a regular basis
- Attending meetings with clients when required
- Working towards professional studies
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Account Handler with previous experience within the Commercial market. In order to be a successful part of this team you must be an excellent communicator with good decision making skills and a focus on hitting deadlines and team targets. You will be driven by excellence in everything that you do and take pride in both the standard of your work as well as that of your team.
In return there is a salary up to 30k which is accompanied by a competitive benefits package and support for CII qualifications. You would be stepping in to a progressive work environment with a leading business that provide on-going training and support.
Please do get in touch with Daniel Bell at Nixon Allen to discuss further.
- Commercial Insurance
- General Insurance
- Account Executives
- Account Handler