Experienced Cleaner - Southend-On-Sea - £9.20 per hour
Corus Consultancy are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Cleaner for our client a well-known charitable organisation to work initially on a temporary basis for 3 Month.
What you will be doing:
- To work under the supervision of your line manager and in conjunction with other members of staff.
- To understand and comply with all health and safety policies of our client.
- To be familiar with the fire alarm system and the location of the mains switches and stopcocks.
- To regularly clean all communal areas as required.
- To clean bedrooms as required.
- To dispose of refuse.
- To co-operate in meeting the laundry requirements of the project.
- To monitor supplies of cleaning materials and to keep staff fully informed of any requirements.
- To assist in the receipt of deliveries.
- To clear the rooms/dormitories of residents who have left.
- Shift pattern: 8:30 am - 5 pm, 1 - 5 days per week
- A great attitude and supportive approach with the willingness to deliver a great service.
- You should have some experience in providing cleaning services of a high standard.
You Will Need:
- An Enhanced DBS
- Recently completed training in Safeguarding, Food Hygiene and Health & Safety
(Please note that candidates who have completed training within the past 12 months will be at an advantage.)
Interviews are being schedule during the next 2 weeks, so please apply immediately if you're interested.
- cleaning assistant