Drivers Direct are currently recruiting for Class 1 and Class 2 Drivers with the following experience for a family run business in the Swindon area.
Experience driving 8 wheelers, skip lorry, roll on roll off is essential. CPC is a requirement. Customer facing position, so candidate needs to be polite, professional but also reliable.
What is required?
You will be working in the Swindon and surrounding areas making deliveries and collections to Commercial and Residential Locations.
The ideal candidate will be reliable and have good communication skills:
- Be a team player
- Have a positive outlook and an ability to add value
- Be able to use their own initiative
- Have good communication skills and be able to relay information in a timely manner
- Keep a smart appearance and maintain a professional manner
Key responsibilities will include:
- To drive Category Class 1 or Class 2 vehicle safely, legally and efficiently as required.
- To comply with all driver’s hours and RTD / WTD legislation.
- To carry out all necessary checks to ensure vehicle is safe and legal and to follow company defect reporting process.
- Report any accidents as soon as possible and in compliance with the company’s accident reporting procedure.
- To comply with all Health & Safety requirements in depot, on road and at customer’s premises and also to take responsibility for ensuring own fitness to drive at all times.
The stated Salary is for a LTD company; any PAYE employee's will have their holiday pay included in the hourly rate stated.
If you feel you have the relevant skills required for this post, please do not hesitate to give Dale or Jason for further information on the application process
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job