We're doing amazing work. Join us
We believe that everyone has a personal best. Those we care for and those who care for them. As a Cambian Residential Support Worker, you’ll find that you’re part of a close, supportive team, all focused on doing amazing work. You’ll be trusted, valued, encouraged and developed to become the best you can be. And get huge satisfaction from helping the people we care for achieve their personal best too.
In this role you will:
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our residents.
We're looking for people who have:
- Excellent communicator and good team player
- Possess sensitivity and have the energy to provide a trusting stimulating and varied lifestyle to the children.
- The wish to make a difference in children's lives
- A full driving licence and are at least 21 years of age
- Successful candidates will have to meet the person specification in order to be offered this post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check
In return you can expect:
- Opportunity for overtime
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Employee Discount Scheme
- DBS paid
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Refer a colleague programme
- Regular coaching and support
- Development to QCF 3 / Care Certificate
- Maternity pay
- Long service awards
- External Training
Ready to achieve your personal best? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job