Experienced CCTV Engineer
Job Description - CCTV Engineer
Salary £25-£30k depending on experience
Overall Job Purpose:
Working as part of the engineering team and reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for the install and maintenance of CCTV / Door entry/ Alarm systems in a wide range of customer sites from multinational blue-chip companies to private residences.
- To install service and maintain all aspects of the Security Systems (CCTV & Access Control Systems) to the relevant British Standards ensuring compliance and best practice at all times. Including running cables, programming NVRs, programming systems.
- Responsible for ensuring that all relevant Health & Safety checks are undertaken for new and existing clients, undertaking relevant risk assessments and production of method statements in accordance with Health & Safety legislative requirements.
- Responsible for downloading CCTV evidence for the police where incidents occur.
- Assist the Directors with police or insurer inspections.
- May require UK travel and over night stays.
- Attend training to keep up to date with the latest Technological advances and developments
- To comply with the Data Protection Act and Confidentiality policy and promote throughout engineering team.
- Maintain flexibility in working approach and take ownership where required.
- Maintain van stock.
- Liaise with in-house staff regarding installation and upgrading security installations, ensuring products and services are delivered within agreed timeframes.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work well within a team, as well as self-motivation, and the ability to work alone.
- 1 years experience of CCTV installations
- Strong Communicator
- CSCS / ESC card
- Full UK driving licence
H & S Qualification
Electrical Qualification / Awareness
- Alarm Systems
- Access Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"