What's The Role?
Our client Deloitte, the global consultancy and advisory organisation and the world's largest professional services network (known as one of the 'Big 4'), is looking for people to join their team on a financial review project.
Working onsite for Deloitte, you will be responsible after training for managing assigned cases, supporting the resolution of complex regulatory risks and issues in line with FCA objectives. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
Tell Me More
- Location: Stockport
- Rate: £170
- Work pattern: Monday - Friday, standard business hours
- Start date: June 2019 intakes
- Duration: Until the end of December 2019
The Benefits For You
The Case handler role is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with a 'Big 4' firm in a supportive and fast paced environment. It offers a chance to learn and develop your existing skills and the opportunity to progress further within Deloitte.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Minimum 12 months PPI case handling experience, covering the full review and redress process (with 6 months of redress calculation experience being a must)
- Knowledge of complaint handling processes and procedures, and confident in making appropriate judgement decisions
- Ability to work in a challenging environment whilst keeping the customer at the forefront of all activities
- Highly developed and proven customer service skills with an empathetic telephone manner
- Ability to clearly and accurately communicate with internal and external customers both verbally and in writing
- Work as part of a team in a collaborative style and develop relationships with stakeholders
- Monitor and prioritise workload to achieve deadlines
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click Apply now.
Momenta are a market leading financial services resourcing business. Momenta have excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your experience within the financial services industry. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial services companies in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'