JOB POSITION SUMMARY
- You will lead a team of Assistant Carpet Cleaners
- You will establish relationships with clients, cleaning commercial and residential carpets and performing
minor administrative duties,
- Working under the direction of senior management, you will perform quality assurance checks and ensure
each client’s experience meets company standards.
- A strong contract cleaning background working under the direction of the Operations Manager with the
objective of maintaining high carpet cleaning standards on all jobs.
You must be dedicated to excellence in cleaning and delivering superior customer service.
Our commitment to using 100% eco-friendly products and supplies guarantees a healthy work or home for our
clients and ensures safe working conditions for our staff.
- Be able to plan your day - Planning carpet cleaning quotes and visits
- Making decisions as to which carpet cleaning machine to use i.e. a truck mounted machine or a mobile unit
- To be able to work in small teams
- Proven experience, skill and qualifications in carpet & window cleaning
- To have operated carpet cleaning machinery in the past
- Willing to clean properties - Communal area cleaning & assisting in the pre-clean requirements of contact clients.
- Willing and able to skillfully drive a large transit van.
- Carpet Cleaning Experience - 1 year
- Window cleaning experience - using the reach system desirable
- Driver’s license
- Police security check DBS is a PLUS
- Positive reference check (minimum of two)
- Completion of training modules 1 and 2 (within 3 months of hiring)
- Carpet Cleaning