Our support workers are much more than carers. They are teachers, friends and family. Viking Care are offering a fantastic opportunity for rewarding work, in a warm friendly and supportive environment.
Overview of role:
Supporting clients with learning disabilities, autism and behaviour that challenges, in all aspects of their day to day living, so they can enjoy the best possible quality of life.
As well as accompanying fun activities and entertainment, assisting clients in attainment of skills for life.
- Experience with behaviour that challenges - Positive Intervention and De-escalation
- BSL or Makaton
- Person Centred approach to caring
- A positive attitude towards teaching, training and rehabilitation of clients with learning disabilities and autism
- A commitment to your own personal development and career progression.
- Fantastic in house training and support
- Practical and financial support with external training, such as BSL and NVQs
- Opportunities for career advancement and promotion
- Being part of a small friendly team, in a growing business
Don't hesitate to contact us for more information .
- British Sign Language
- Autism Spectrum Disorders