We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced, confident and enthusiastic bookkeeper.
The candidate must be fully conversant with all aspects of bookkeeping, be highly computer literate - in particular all Microsoft applications and have extensive knowledge of Sage Line 50. They must also have the ability to quickly learn other bespoke computer software.
This is a varied role requiring a self-motivated, team player who has the ability to use their own initiative, multi-task, and prioritise workloads.
As the bookkeeper, the successful candidate will have previous experience within a similar role, with all round accounts knowledge in particular:
- Maintain all aspects the purchase and sales ledger
- Ensure sales invoices are issued in a timely manner
- Accurately record all receipts and payments
- Credit control duties
- Complete bank reconciliations
- Preparation of Vat and other statutory returns
- Maintain internal control systems
- Carry out month end duties (such as accruals and prepayments) to produce an accurate trial balance
- Generate and post journals
- Create and produce profitability analysis by client and service type
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
This is a full time, permanent position. The working hours are Monday - Thursday, 8:30am - 5:00pm, Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm, including one hour unpaid lunch break.
Salary - dependent upon experience
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office